Why ASK E-Square
At ASK E-Square we are trying to implement services which helps businesses understand and maintain there data more efficiently. Harnessing the value and power of data and cloud can give your company a competitive advantage, spark new innovations, and increase revenues. As cloud computing and big data technologies converge, they offer a cost-effective delivery model for cloud-based analytics.
As a delivery model, cloud computing has the potential to make your business more agile and productive, enabling greater efficiency’s and reducing costs.
- Discover business reasons for organizations to adopt cloud for their analytics needs.
- View an architectural overview of an analytics solution in a cloud environment with a description of the capabilities offered by cloud providers.
- Learn about the architectural components of this solution.
- See how our products can be used to implement the architectural components.
- Review example architectural scenarios that might be similar to your operating environment.
What is Bigdata analytics
Bigdata analytics is the process of examining large data sets to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends, customer preferences and other useful business information
Big data analytics examines not only structured information like purchase histories, customer relationship management (CRM) data and intelligence from industry but unstructured data including social media feeds, blogs, tweets, videos, and other sources. This structured as well as unstructured data is the basis of competition to enhance productivity. Big Data for businesses is helping organizations in planning and taking right decisions based on information gathered from different sources.
3 Vs of Big Data – Volume, Velocity and Variety
3Vs (volume, variety and velocity) are three defining properties or dimensions of big data. Volume refers to the amount of data, variety refers to the number of types of data and velocity refers to the speed of data processing.